New York City Marathon - Team Teal
For over 25 years, the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition (NOCC) has been steadfast in its mission to save lives by fighting tirelessly to prevent and cure ovarian cancer, and to improve the quality of life for survivors. For the fifth year in a row, our NYC Team Teal will run 26.2 miles in the TCS NYC Marathon to support the NOCC and its fight against ovarian cancer. All proceeds raised by the runners will help us to expand the NOCC's programs and provide vital research funding.
Our 2020 TCS NYC Marathon Team Teal of runners have all been selected through an application process and our entries are all filled. If you are an individual who received your own entry to
run in the Marathon and would like to be part of our Team Teal, we welcome you to join us: please contact Vanda Soldati at email@example.com. Any other individuals who are not running but
would like to raise money for the team are welcome to start a fundraising page.
- Athletic Event Marathons (Team Teal), cycling, tournaments, or other sporting events. Dedicate your accomplishment to someone special!
- Celebrations Donate your birthday, wedding, anniversary, or other life milestone.
- Honor/ Memorial Honor or pay tribute to someone you love.
- Workplace/ School Make a difference at work or school with jean days, reading challenges, or team building fun. Teamwork makes the dream work!
- Community Fundraiser Do a good deed by hosting a bake sale, car wash, or game night.
- Hobbies Do what you love whether it's fishing, painting, golf, or crafts.
- Create your Own Be extraordinary and save a life. Create your own fundraiser...sky's the limit!
Teams and Walkers
Select A Team:
Teams and Walkers